Gender : Male
Industry : IT
Job Role & Responsibility :
• Work with the Senior UX/UI designer to deliver a user-centric and pixel perfect level of UI across all range of our websites and mobile apps.
• Keep up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques.
• Contribute to Mashreq UI design system.
• Work with the Channel managers to assess the impact of any UI changes/improvements.
• Work with senior UX/UI designer to ensure any UI design changes help to complete the overall user experience and journey.
• Support to create wireframes, mockups and final designs across all desktop, mobile and tablet devices. (mainly mobile devices)
• Collaborating and engaging with product management team and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
• Experience of executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• 1 – 3+ years of user interface design experience in any types of media / tech companies, mostly for mobile experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, and any interactive prototyping tool would be a bonus
• Strong understanding of UI design techniques and tools
• A passion for Interaction Design
• A user- and data-focused design mentality and are constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and data insight
• Excellent attention to detail
• A strong working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of UI design principles
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery is a bonus
• Basic understanding of general user experience process such as create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Experience of building Design system is a bonus
Joining : Immediate