Note : 6 month contract Extendable on 3 rd Party payroll
Number of post : 01
Gender : Male / Female
Industry : IT
Job Role & Responsibility :
Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test-ability and the test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
• Designing test cases for code implemented for application: Write test cases for the functions
• Prepare Unit Test cases, review records. Prepare Responsibility Traceability Matrix • End to End Integration test Scenarios
• Assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
• Performance Testing with tools such as JMeter
• Possess good knowledge in creating test plans and test strategies.
• Provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality
Experience with creating test strategy, test plans etc.
• Hands on experience writing test cases, executing test cases, data base testing etc.
• Good experience with identifying defects, working with design-development teams to do defect RCA, defect fix verification etc.
• Good exposure to defect management systems (preferably the one client is using)
• Good experience working with teams such as design-development, UAT, system testing, integration testing, performance testing etc.
• Experience working against stringent time frames, multiple stakeholders etc.
• Project experience delivering E2E testing engagements, projects.
• Automation testing experience a plus
• Experience using the following QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting, and troubleshooting
• Experience with AWS services preferred
• Experience working with tools such as Selenium, JMeter, PostMan, SonarQube, Jenkins
• Experience building RESTful micro services and large systems in services-oriented architectures
• Solid understanding of programming paradigms (object-oriented, functional, event-driven etc.)